What is PICkit 2 clone ?
The PICkit 2 clone Programmer/Debugger is a low-cost development tool with an easy to use interface for programming and debugging Microchip’s Flash families of microcontrollers. The full featured Windows programming interface supports baseline, mid-range, PIC18,8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, and many Microchip Serial EEPROM products. With Microchip’s powerful MPLAB Integrated Development Environment (IDE) (MPLAB and MPLABX) the PICkit 2 clone enables in circuit debugging on most PIC microcontrollers. In-Circuit-Debugging runs, halts and single steps the program while the PIC micro controller is embedded in the application. When halted at a break point, the file registers can be examined and modified. This PICkit 2 clone support only 5V compatible PIC
Features & Specification of PICkit 2 clone
- User friendly & High perfomance
- Low cost ,Small size & Simple design
- External power supply can’t requierd
- Support only 5V PIC ( 5V output voltage with 120mA cureent at VDD pin)
- 5 pin ICSP ( MCLR, VDD, GND, PGC, PGD )
- Operating system support: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.
- Compatible MPLAB IDE, MPLAB X & Mcrochip PICkit 2
- Micro USB for easy transter
- Flexible with both PC DESKTOP & LAPTOP